Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My final cards

Well its too close to Christmas for me. I have sworn not to do another thing today until I have finished making and mailling my Christams cardsl.

On my last post I showed you my 4 completed sets of cards. Well tomorrow you will see my last and hardest set. I'm planning a 3D manager seen. This will be a first for me. I'm trying to combine the 3D with a pop-up and a window effect.

I'ld like to know how many have done this. Everyone I know thinks I'm alittle off centered for trying it. I only hope to have them done and mailed in time to set the table for Christmas dinner. I do this every year. I still have 8 gifts to finish making, I have nothing wrapped and the house is a mess. This doesn't surprise my husband who has been putting up with me for 30 yrs. I'm a country girl who was raised that homemade is better than bought. I sometimes think I carry that a little to far. I do enjoy the look on everyones' faces when they see what I have made this year.

Fern

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I am looking to contact Michael Andrews (who I believe is your brother), and came home recently, after bieng way for almost 25 years. If you are Fern Elaine Keller, who lived on State St in O'Fallon, please email gorakhpuri@gmail.com